Thomas House relies on the combined support of government programs and the philanthropy of individuals, foundations and corporations. In addition to financially supporting Thomas House here are some ways YOU can help us achieve our mission!
What can you do to help Thomas House?
- Attend and bring a friend to our fundraisers; Autumn Reflections Gala, Walk-A-Thon and Golf Tournament
- Adopt a family at Christmas
- Adopt a graduate family
- Sponsor a monthly on-site birthday party
- Become a trained hotline volunteer
- Mentor or tutor children in our on-site after school program
- Coordinate a Thanksgiving canned food drive
- Collect school supplies or books at your church, business or school
We were founded by volunteers and continue to rely heavily on your support. For more information about volunteering at Thomas House email: Elizabeth@ThomasHouseShelter.org or call our Community Relations Manager, Elizabeth Pianalto at 714-554-0357 Ext. 101.